Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update - October 9th at 11:15 a.m.

Hello to you all. I hope you've been reading the daily posts Travis and Kelly have been making to Bennett's site. If not, please click "Bennett's Site" at the top of the right column.

Bennett is improving, and we're all so very thankful for that. Please continue to keep Travis, Kelly, and Bennett in your prayers during the coming days and weeks. As Travis and Kelly keep reminding us, things can change quickly in the NICU. Also, with all of the trauma that Bennett's been through, he'll need our prayers for weeks to come. So, please keep up those prayers that Bennett's lungs and neurological functions will strengthen and heal.

Although the blog coverage has been spotty during the past week, please know that I will maintain this blog until Bennett is home and Travis and Kelly have no further needs. Since things are a bit more stable and Travis and Kelly have begun posting once per day, I will post on this blog once per week. I'll try to have my posts up by Mondays at noon.

For those of you who have been interested in helping Travis and Kelly, please continue to check this blog each week. I'll have updates on any means of help we can provide to this sweet family, be they physical, financial, emotional, or spiritual. Together, we can meet their needs.

So, please check this blog each week for updates, and please continue to pray for Travis, Kelly, and Bennett. Thanks for all you've done so far, and thanks for all you'll continue to do. Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your maintaining this website. I check the Speck's site every day, but usually start here first just in case there's some other bit of news or request for help. I'm sure the Specks appreciate your work too.