Friday, September 7, 2007

Update - September 7th at 9:45 p.m.

There's a new update on Bennett's site, so check it out by clicking the link at the top of the right column.

We need to be thankful that Bennett has had a stable day, but we need to keep on praying for his heart and lungs. According to the latest post, his lungs are still of particular concern. We need to pray for the infection to clear and for his lungs to start functioning normally again.

Let's not forget to pray for Travis, Kelly, the grandparents, and the aunts and uncles. They're coming up on three weeks of uncertainty and stress, so let's pray that they will have the strength and endurance to keep their spirits up and stay physically strong.

For all of you who sent photo wishes, thank you. They are so great, and I know they will bring smiles to Travis and Kelly's faces. If you haven't yet sent a photo wish, feel free to do so anytime in the coming days. I am putting all of the initial ones in a photo album for Travis and Kelly, so we'll add any others that come in to that album. I'll try to take another batch next weekend, so please make your signs, take your photos, and send them my way in the coming week. As a reminder, the instructions are in the right column.

Several have asked about the possibility of posting the photo wishes online. I would be happy to do that, but I don't want to post photos without the permission of those who sent them. So, if you sent a photo, please e-mail me if you're okay with me posting your photos on this blog. As I get e-mails giving permission, I will begin posting them.

Let's keep praying tonight, and don't forget to page Travis and Kelly when you do it!

Verse for the moment: "Say to him: 'Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!" -1 Samuel 25:6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can feel free to post the pictures I sent you.

Cristi