Monday, September 10, 2007

Update - September 10th at 12:15 p.m.

Good morning/afternoon, everyone! Travis and Kelly have posted an update on the blog, so please read it by clicking "Bennett's Site" at the top of the right column.

I want to encourage everyone today to continue sending up prayers of thanksgiving for Bennett's improvements. As Travis reminds us, however, we must remember that Bennett is still very sick and isn't out of the woods yet. So, as you give thanks for his progress, pray for his continued healing. At the moment, the main concern remains the seizure activity. So, continue to pray that Bennett will be free from seizure activity.

Also, I encourage those of you who haven't sent photo wishes to do so this week, as I'll be taking another batch to the hospital this weekend. The instructions are in the column at the right. Several people have done individual photo wishes, some have done family wishes, and some have done group wishes. In the next day or so, I'll begin posting some of the photo wishes I've already received, so thanks to those of you who have given me permission to do so.

Take care, and let's keep praying (and paging) for Bennett, Kelly, and Travis today.

Verse for the moment: "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." - Ephesians 1:16

No comments: