Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update - September 12th at 9:15 p.m.

Travis posted an update earlier today, so please read it by clicking "Bennett's Site" at the top of the right column.

Bennett continues to make small improvements, so let's be thankful for that. Let's continue to pray for Bennett's health and for his complete healing. As Travis mentioned on his post, let's also pray for Bennett's new NICU neighbor who started ECMO today. I know her parents will be blessed for having Travis and Kelly in the NICU with them, and I'm thankful for that.

Thanks for all of the prayers, pages, and posts you have sent Travis and Kelly's way. Thanks also for the photo wishes you've sent. I have posted the first group of them at the bottom of the right column. If you sent a photo in the original batch and would allow me to post it, send an e-mail and let me know that. I'll keep posting photos as I get more photos and as I get more e-mails with permission.

If you haven't sent a photo wish, please consider doing so by following the instructions in the right column. I'll print another batch this weekend and take them to Travis and Kelly to be added to the album we started last week.

Keep praying for Bennett and for his NICU neighbor. And...as you say those prayers, don't forget to thank God for Bennett's progress so far. Take care!

Verses for the moment:
"O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief." - Psalm 143:1

"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name." - 1 Chronicles 29:13


No comments: